About Optimetriks - FieldPro
We transform consumer goods distribution in Africa to make it more efficient, transparent, and responsible from a social and environmental perspective. Our SaaS platform connects the different actors of the ecosystem, brands, distributors, salesmen, and retailers. By allowing the information flow to circulate in real-time, it contributes to improving operational productivity and visibility on commercial performance. Our solution relies on an Android application and a web interface. The company is 7 years old, currently deployed in over 40 countries in Africa and Latin America, both for local manufacturers and large international brands such as Danone, Nestlé, Orange, Vodacom, etc. We are based in various locations: Nairobi (Kenya), Dakar (Senegal), Lagos (Nigeria), Accra (Ghana), Mexico City (Mexico), Grenoble, Paris, and Nantes (France). Get to know us:
- Website: https://fieldproapp.com/
- Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuM7Y4rhCTI&t=6s
We are looking for a Customer Success Officer to act as the first point of contact with existing customers, answer their queries, and increase client satisfaction.
The role is based in Dakar, to look after our French-speaking customers.
- Onboard new accounts, as per commercial terms and defined guidelines
- Assist in new product introduction and release activities
- Management, monitoring, and control of incidents, queries, and suggestions of assigned accounts.
- Provide after-sales supports
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication.
About the role
- Deploy new projects, implement solutions, ensure consistent execution as per commercial terms and defined guidelines
- Monitor the execution of running projects through interaction with stakeholders
- Ensure good user experience and adoption of the solution
- Contribute to the development of our solution by working closely with the Tech Team (Users feedback, testing, etc.)
- Provide regular reporting of actions and results to head office, define action plans, document practices
- Ambitious, self-motivated, energetic.
- Committed, organized, proactive.
- Flexible, fast learner, risk-taker.
- Good communication skills
- Stringent execution skills
- Decisive, multi-task.
- Speak advanced English and French
- Bachelor in science or business
- Based in Dakar
- Allowed to work in Sénégal / Owner of a valid work visa
- 3-4 years of relevant experience (Customer Success/Project Management) in a SaaS company
What we offer
- High growth environment - Joining a startup at this early stage is a unique opportunity for professional growth as well as a personal investment.
- Young and multicultural environment
- Fast-paced career progression
- Provide you with continuous challenges and room for learning.
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than job experience.
- Real responsibilities with clients interactions and operational deployments
- The opportunity to work on concrete projects in more than 10 African countries
- Monthly net salary: 375k FCFA during the trial period + incentives after the trial period